Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Charley's Crab

So, this is not about my own cooking but about the amazing meal my beautiful wife and I had Valentine's Day at Charley's Crab in downtown Grand Rapids.

I had read many reviews about this restaurant in the past week or so just to make sure I could offer Karen a fantastic V-Day dinner. Mostly mixed reviews regarding service and taste. I found the food incredibly delicious! we had some oysters on the half shell and the "dynamite scallops" which were served in the shell and topped with deliciousness. Our waitress was very helpful and had many good selections to suggest. My wife had a seafood pasta, which was sooooo good! I had a seafood risotto milanese that was equally delicious. I would recommend Charley's Crab to anyone. Definitely bring your wallet because it is pricey for sure but well worth it!

The best part is they serve dungeness crab, can there be anything more suculent? I would take a dungy over anything else for sure!

1 comment: