Monday, February 14, 2011

Introduction

Hello all,
My name is Andy and I love to cook. I have never had a blog before but I am excited about starting this one. I am married and we have a fun loving adorable dog named Toby.

I enjoy trying new types of food and love to try and cook them as well. My favorite foods  include: Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian, Thai, and Mexican. I like almost anything Asian, especially sushi and pho.

My hope with this blog is to share with others my endeavours in cooking. Share recipes that I have found enjoyable and get ideas and tips from viewers.

My love for cooking has come from my dad, he is an amazing cook and anything he touches turns to delicious as soon as it hits your tongue. I have mostly positive reviews from friends and family regarding my own cooking so I think I am on the right path.

I hope you all enjoy and this leads to exciting cooking adventures!

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment